Friday, August 3, 2012

AU - 2nd class... SEW amazing!!

I was WAY too tired to blog after getting home last night, so I am trying to get this in real quick before I leave for class today.

Pamela Huntington taught my second class. It was her first year at AU and I am sure it won't be her last. She is such a sweet lady with so many amazing ideas. The name of the class was a Dressmakers Book. We got to use all those old pieces of lace and seam binding, hankies and doilies and we went to town constructing little books. Mine is still in the individual pages stage where I am decorating and collaging, so I will just show you photos from the class and a few of Pamela's beautiful book. Enjoy!

note: I didn't bother instragraming them because in that dark room, it took all the fabulous color and detail right out of the book and I wanted you to see them as best as you could.





 my little sewing area




1 comment:

  1. Shannon... thank you for the lovely post .. I am just thrilled that you liked the class.. and I love your pinterest boards... your talent is just so charming and original.. i love what you do so much!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete