Friday, July 20, 2012

Hey, Hey! It's My Birthday!!

I am having such a great morning with my family, so I am going to make this short. My day started out by me sleeping in a bit, being given warm birthday hugs and kisses and piping hot blueberry pancakes and bacon. My husband makes the BEST pancakes in all the land!! Now I am getting a little "me" time at the computer. So far... such a great day!!

I haven't posted in a while and thought that an in-progress update was in order. I have been plugging away at my online class and having such a fantastic time doing it. If you haven't ever taken an online class before, I totally recommend you give it a try. The sense of community alone is worth the experience!

Here are some photos to show more of the work that I have done in this class. Enjoy!!

A few art journal pages:



Some pages from my sketchbook:
(We have been working on faces)




I have one more week of this course and then Art Unraveled begins the first week of August! 
I am so excited! I love all this creative time I am getting. I could get used to this!!

Love,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment