Monday, January 27, 2014

Oh Happy Day!!

I recently received the email I have been waiting for telling me that I got into ALL the classes I signed up for at Art Unraveled. I am so thrilled!!

So here is the lineup.
Click on the class name links or the photos to get more information on the class. All photos included in this email are of the classes that I am taking and belong to Art Unraveled and the instructors of each of the classes. Please don't duplicate or use them without the permission of the artist. Thank you!

TUES JULY 29TH
Danse Macabre
Michael deMeng
  

WED JULY 30TH
Intuitive Drawing and Mark-Making with Collage
Crystal Neubauer

THURS JULY 31TH
Maker of Saints
Deryn Mentock
  

THURS JULY 31TH PM & AUG 1ST
Fabric Art Book
Kate Thompson

SAT AUG 2ND
Shopping Day!!
I don't ever take classes on this day because it is just too much fun to walk around and shop for hours!

SUN AUG 3RD
Mixed Media Surface Design
Mary Beth Shaw & Pam Carriker
   

TUES AUG 5TH
Time to Nest 
Diane Cook
   

So that is all of them! It will be a full week of artsy fun and I cannot wait! For the next 6 months I will have these classes in the back of my mind as I shop at art stores and pick of fun finds at estate sales. The next contest I can prepare for is the name badge contest. I can also be thinking about trades. I have never really taken part in the trades before. Maybe this is my year. How many does one make, I wonder?

The prep is half the fun! I hope you are inspired to take one (or more) of these classes with me!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! Let me know what I can be on the lookout for!

    ReplyDelete