Thursday, May 8, 2014

Time to Play Catch Up!

I have gotten a little behind in my postings because I was excitingly plugging away at getting stuff prepped and ready for Junk in the Trunk. It was last Saturday at Westworld. What a great turn out of people!! They moved the show from the tent to the large building next door and that made a world of difference for both the vendors and shoppers alike. There was AC which is a huge plus as well as bathrooms a plenty. The lighting was hands down better as well. It made for a fantastic shopping experience. I say that because I did my share of shopping as well.

Here are some pics from my booth. It was still the smaller size booth which makes for a bit of a traffic flow issue, but otherwise I think it turned out nice. I hope to go bigger with the next show. It is September 20th for those of you who are interested in coming!!



 This is my new painting wall. I built this about a month ago and I love it!! It is double sided and make from peg board so I can adjust the layout of paintings with each show. I also added casters so that I could push it out of the way when I needed to. LOVE!! I took step by step photos while I made it, so I have plans to blog about the making of it if I can get my act together ;-)


These are handmade cutlery holders to dress up your table decor. Sold in sets of 4, they are adorned with my own crocheted flowers and vintage lace bits. Super cute! 

 A new item for this show was six different "flavors" of hand felted soaps. They were quite a hit!


I'm already looking forward to the next Junk in the Trunk. I hope to see you all there!!

4 comments:

  1. Love looking at your work Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your booth was so pretty-I stopped by for about 3 seconds and you weren't there, but it looked so lovely. I'm sorry we didn't get to chat much, but it was great to see you! Glad to hear you did well, I did too! See you in September! Jenny Kuller

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shannon! This is Terry at sewoldsewnew.blogspot.com. I met you at The Big Heap, and wanted to check out your blog. Your work is beautiful and so is your blog.
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Terry! It was great to meet you at The Big Heap! Thanks for giving me the scoop on the show. I am debating taking part in the Nov. show. Three days just seems so long! If I choose not to, I'll be sure to shop it and look for you. Hopefully you will have some cute aprons made. I just loved the one you had on!! -Shannon

      Delete