Monday, October 28, 2013

Making Changes & Market Booth Information!!

I have been very absent in the blogging world as of late and I apologize. Life is full these days and I am adjusting to quite a few changes. My youngest has started Kindergarten. And although I have more time because of it, I have filled it before getting the chance to get bored. All this is good though. I am refocusing my time and efforts to an upcoming booth that I will have at Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market this November 9th. I am so excited to have been chosen to take part in this fun day of shopping at Westworld. I have been busy creating, altering and junking to fill up my booth with fun goodies. I have tons to blog about as this experience has opened up a world of ideas and creative stories, but little time to dedicate to blogging. So hopefully as I become more prepared, I can share some of it with you. But for now I am just going to share the information with you all of times, date and location so you can hopefully come visit me at my booth and maybe even go home with something I created.


I look forward to getting back into blogging with you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment